sveiki atvykę į, tikriausiai kaip jūs galvojat, dar vieną teen wolf tematikos forumą. nesakysime, kad esame geresni už kitus, nes tikriausiai negalima taip teigti, bet galim pažadėti labai draugiškus narius bei minčių kupinus adminus! lauksime tavęs išskėstomis rankomis tarp šio forumo narių!:**

the staff
Barbora

Personažų sąrašas

Author
I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Stiles Stilinski
Kisses : 51
Credit : google+tumblr
Veidukas : Dylan O'Brien
Kiti acc : One and only.
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 pm

• Sąraše pateikiami daug maž visi serialo veikėjai.
  • Po savaitės nesilankymo be pranešimo veikėjas gali būt laisvai perleidžiamas kitam asmenui.
  • Mirę veikėjai negali iš oro pradėti gyvi lakstyti po Beacon Hills'ą. Šiam atvėjui fainuolės administratorės turi įdėjų, kad paįvairinti veiksmą.
  • Esam žmonės todėl ne itin spėjam sulakstyti ir žiūrėti kokie veikėjai užimti. Pasiemus veikėją rašykit šioje temoje, kad pažįmėtumėm kaip užimtą.
  • Sąraše pilna kitų veikėjų, neapsiribokite ties vienu. Jei užimta reiškias užimta.
  • Išgalvoti veikėjai KOL KAS leidžiami.

Stiles StilinskiDylan O'Brien || TAKEN || 18  
“Sometimes there’s other things you wouldn’t think would be a good combination, end up turning out to be a perfect combination- you know? Like.. two people.. together..”

BraedenMeagan Tandy || open || 23

When you're a human facing off against the supernatural, you need to bend the rules a little bit. I'm gonna teach you how to bend.

Bobby FinstockOrny Adams || open || 38  
Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We are fighting for our right to live, but as the day the world declared in one voice. We will not go quietly into the night!

Sheriff StilinskiLinden Ashby || open || 42

I've been looking over some old cases from a more "illuminated" perspective; if you know what I mean.

Melissa McCallMelissa Ponzio|| open || 39  
Sweetheart, let me tell you something no teenager ever believes, but I guarantee you is the absolute truth. You fall in love more than once. It will happen again. It will be just as amazing and extraordinary as the first time and maybe just as painful. But it'll happen again. I promise. But until then, be your own anchor.

Danny MahealaniKeahu Kahuanui || open || 18

I'm supposed to watch you in my bed? You remember all of the times I told you, you're not my type?

Matt DaehlerStephen Lunsford || open || 18 || dead  
Hey, either of you gyus know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?

Agent McCallMatthew Del Negro || open || 40

First, I have no idea what you just said. Second, how about you just help me help you?

Natalie Martin Susan Walters || open || 40  
Honey, there's a Stiles here to see you.

Mason HewittKhylin Rhambo || open || 17

I've been doing some reading on kitsunes and...-

Brunski Aaron Hendry || open || 43  
Oh, well, you let me know when you make higher education.  

Ken YukimuraTom T. Choi || open || 43

Obviously the virus is affecting the two of you in a way it won't hit any human being.

PaigeMadison McLaughlin || open || 17 
Right after I told you my name I think I knew. 

Adrian HarrisAdam Fristoe || open || 40

If I hear your voice again I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career.

HeatherCaitlin Custer || open || 17 
Have you never done it before either? 

Lydia MartinHolland Roden|| TAKEN || 18
Someone tried to strangle me. And I survived. I don't need to hide that.”

Meredith WalkerMaya Eshet| OPEN | 26 | DEAD | The Benefactor

He's the alpha. He's always been the alpha. He'll make it right. It never was with us. Too many people died because of us. We're the monsters. Even Banshees. Even me.

Malia HaleShelley Hennig | OPEN|| 18
“You're right, Stiles. Thank you. Thanks for invading my home, for putting me on the run, for turning me back to human so that I could look at my father everyday and try to figure out how to explain to him that the reason my sister and mother are dead is because I almost ate them on a full moon. Thank you so very much.

Kira YukimuraArden Cho | TAKEN| 18
I don't know what's wrong with me. I had a lot of friends back home.

Noshiko YukimuraTamlyn Tomita | OPEN | 900+

Wolves and foxes tend not to get along. Not just in fables and stories.

NogitsuneDylan O'Brin | OPEN| 18/1000+
Can you hear them? Louder than usual, isn't it? Well, that's because a lot of bad things happened down here. What are the voices telling you? Are they saying that Stiles is dying? He is, you know. He's dying.

Scott McCallTyler Posey |OPEN| 18 | ALPHA
“What’s going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I. Cause I can see, hear, and smell things that I shouldn’t be able to see, hear and smell. I can do things that should be impossible, I’m sleep walking three miles into the middle of the woods, and I’m pretty much convinced that I’m totally out of my freaking mind”

Peter HaleIan Bohen | OPEN | 42 | BETA

Again? Again? I am the Alpha. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE ALPHA!

Cora HaleAdelaide Kane |reserved| 18 | BETA
“None of you were doing anything. We're trying. And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies. ”

Derek HaleTyler Hoechlin | OPEN | 28 | BETA

We don't like you. Now shut up and help us.

Ethan Charlie Carver |OPEN| 19 | BETA
"Ethan, I always forget how many bones is in the human body?" "I don't know. Let's count. ”

AidenMax Carver | OPEN | 19 | DEAD

It's OK. Lydia never believed I was one of the good guys anyway.

Liam DunbarDylan Sprayberry | OPEN| 17 | BETA
I'm not like you. You and your friends trying to protect everyone, have you been doing this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?

Isaac LaheyDaniel Sharman| TAKEN| 18 | BETA

Want to figure something out? Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around the sheets with the actual killer. Do you get how many people she's killed? Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing! Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?

Erica ReyesGage Golightly | OPEN | 19 | DEAD
This may make me sound like a bitch, but I've always wondered what it would feel like to steal someone else's boyfriend. I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power.

Vernon Milton Boyd IVSinqua Walls | OPEN | 18 | DEAD

I only have one friend. And she's dead too.

KaliFelisha Terrell | OPEN | 22 | DEAD
Are you asking... if maybe there was a moment of uncertainty? That when I walked away thinking she was dead, that maybe I turned back? And maybe I saw her there, lying perfectly still, but I focused my hearing anyway. Listened to the sound of her heart still beating, still fighting for life, and I thought, "I could go back and finish it, or I could let someone I love die peacefully." And maybe I just kept walking.

Laura Hale Haley Roe Murphy | OPEN | 30 | DEAD

I just want to find out what happend to my family.

Victoria ArgentEaddy Mays | OPEN | 37 | DEAD
Your father is a highly respected private security consultant and a federally licensed firearms dealer. It's not exactly a 9:00-to-5:00 office job.

Deucalion Gideon Emery | OPEN | 43 | ALPHA

Know me? You've never seen anything like me. I am the Alpha of Alphas. I am the apex of apex predators! I am Death, destroyer of worlds! I am the Demon-Wolf!

Brett TalbotCody Saintgnue | OPEN | 18 | BETA
What if there is no stopping it? What if it doesn't end until we're all dead?  

Ennis Brian Patrick Wade | OPEN | 34 | ALPHA

Don't you realize what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha.

Satomi ItoLily Mariye | OPEN | 50 | ALPHA
The truth for me is that we, my kind, are violent creatures, who eventually will not be able to control their violent impulses. The mantra helps us subdue our nature. 

Allison ArgentCrystal Reed | TAKEN | 18 | dead
I'm not… Fearless. I'm terrified. I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing, but I don't.

Chris ArgentJR Bourne | OPEN | 38

We go by the code - Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent.

Araya CalaveraIvonne Coll | open | 52
You ballerinas ain't leaving.

Gerard ArgentMichael Hogan | OPEN | 60

For the rest of us then let's be perfectly clear. You don't trap a creature this dangerous. You kill it.

Jackson Whittemore Colton Haynes | TAKEN | 18 | KANIMA
It ruined *your* life. You had all the power in the world, and you didn't know what to do with it. You know what it's actually like? It's like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should have started you out with a nice little Honda. Me? I drive a Porsche.

Kate Argent Jill Wagner|TAKEN| 30 | Werejaguar

My family. The Argent family has been around for over 400 years. A powerful, wealthy, aristocratic family of werewolf hunters. But yet somehow, in less than a year, this great family is decimated by a teenage boy. So my question is simple. What the hell is so special about Scott McCall?

Tracy Stewart Kelsey Chow | OPEN | 18 | chimera
Don't worry Daddy. I won't let anything happen to you. Ever again.

Jordan Parrish Ryan Kelley|open| 24 | hellhound

You know what you need? Adrenaline. There's two ways to get it. Fear and anger. Since you don't look like a guy who's afraid of anything, you need to get angry. You need to get so angry that your brain lets loose every bit of adrenaline it has left.

Alan Deaton Seth Gillian | OPEN | 32 | druid
Are we planning to kill him, or save him?

Marin Morrell Bianca Lawson|OPEN| 25 | druid

If you're going through hell keep going.

Jennifer Blake Haley Webb | OPEN | 25 | druid/darach
You're just like me, Lydia. Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.

Hayden RomeroVictoria Moroles |open| 17 | chimera

I'm not pissed off, Liam. I'm vengeful!

Belasko Gabriel Hogan | OPEN | 26 | chimera
Now, you're no ordinary creature, Deputy. But then, neither am I. Not tonight. I'll let you live if you answer one question-- Where is Scott McCall?

Donovan DonatiAshton Moio |OPEN| 17 | chimera

I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window.

Josh Diaz Henry Zaga | OPEN | 18 | chimera
She doesn't look good.

CorreyMichael Johnston |OPEN| 17 | chimera

It's been fun. Especially the part where a werewolf forced his way into my brain with his claws.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Užbraukit Malia, dėkui :)
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Stiles Stilinski
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Malia kaip ir rezervuota dabar, jeigu neatsiras viena mergina, kuri jos norėjo, tada atsilaisvintų :s
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whittemore
Jackson Whittemore
Kisses : 15
Credit : Pasiskolinau iš Gretos lj
Veidukas : Colton Lee Haynes
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:11 am

Užtušuojam Džeksoną Personažų sąrašas 1451435772
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall
I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice
Scott McCall
I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice
Kisses : 70
Credit : middleofnowhere
Veidukas : Tyler Posey
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:56 am

Scott iš open keičiam į taken Personažų sąrašas 3190447871
Back to top Go down
Kira Yukimura
I can't drown my demons. They know how to swim
Kira Yukimura
Kisses : 0
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:49 am

Kira taken:*
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Stiles Stilinski
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:21 pm

tuoj ;*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
Personažų sąrašas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personažų sąrašas   Personažų sąrašas Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Personažų sąrašas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1